* Thanks so much Alana Munro, for nominating me for 4 blog awards! You’re amazing!
* Check out Alana’s blog – The Author Who Supports- http://alanamunroauthor.com/2013/07/18/crikey-another-blogging-award/comment-page-1/#comment-930
* In order to accept this award, you have to say something nice about your nominees.
* My nominees are encouraging, interesting, and kind.
* This has rules if you want to accept this one…
*1.Nominate eleven bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. 2.Notify the bloggers. 3. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination. 4. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated. 5. Link back to the person who nominated you. 6. List 11 random facts about yourself.
Questions for my nominees:
1. North or South?
2. East or West?
3. What is the silliest baby name you’ve heard recently?
4. Salt or sugar?
4. What is your idea of a perfect day?
5. City or country?
6. Roller coast or Ferris wheel?
7. What was your least favorite subject in school?
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. Do you like answering questions about yourself?
10. What’s one classic novel you can’t seem to get through?
11. If you could visit the past, what era would you visit?
Questions from Alana to Me:
1. Favourite movie of all time? Legends of the Fall
2. What makes you angry? When I don’t “get” something right away.
3. What makes you cry? The sad animal commercial with the Sara McLachlan song.
4. What makes you laugh? My wiener dogs, Gustav & Samantha.
5. Do you have any pets? Yes, the two wiener dogs and two cats, Ross & Phoebe.
6. If you could do any job in the world, you’d be a….? Stay at home writer!!!!!!
7. What’s wrong with politics in 2013? They’re all narcissists but then I suppose you’d have to be to actual want the positions.
8. What book can you read over and over again? To Kill a Mockingbird
9. How do you feel about religion? I consider myself spiritual, not religious.
10. What bugs you about modern life? Phones- I really dislike talking on the phone so I text whenever possible.
11. What quality do you look for in a friend? Support in my writing endeavors!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m a coffee addict
2. I don’t like moths
3. I’m an introvert
4. I love to travel and have been to 38 states
5. I don’t have much rhythm even though I took ballet, tap, and jazz for many years
6. I was born a month early, less than an hour before Friday the 13th
7. I wish there were more hours in the day
8. I’d like to learn to play the piano, take photography and art classes
9. I hardly ever cook
10. I’m somewhat of a neat freak
11. I have a lot of black clothes
* The third award is the Super Sweet Blogging Award
* If you accept his award:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that awarded you.
2. Answer five Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers and notify them.
1. Cookies or cake? White cake with vanilla frosting
2. Favourite sweet treat? Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream
3. Sweet nick name? My husband calls me baby cakes
4. Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? I’d have to say just about everything my mom does for me. She’s the sweetest person I know.
5. Sweetest memory? My sweetest memories usually happen on vacation, especially at the beach. I’m happiest near the ocean.
Like Alana, I’m going to nominate all four awards to the following fabulous bloggers:
Latest posts by Kristy Feltenberger Gillespie (see all)
- Lord of the Flies: Fitness for Writers by Ace Antonio Hall Book Tour - April 20, 2017
- Mine, Forever and Always by Tammy L. Bailey Book Tour - April 19, 2017
- The Final Book: Gods by SW Hammond Cover Reveal - April 13, 2017